How It Works:
The sealed bidding area can be found to the left of the main entrance to the store, near the registers. .
The items in this area's three cases are being auctioned during the current month.
Each item is numbered and bid forms can be found at the bid box.
- Legibly fill out the form with your name, telephone number, item description, item number, your registration number (see cashier if you don't have one) and the amount of your bid.
- Incomplete or illegible forms will not be honored.
- Deposit your bid form into the bid box.
The auction will end at the shop's closing on the last business day of the month. In the event of an unexpected shop closing on the last business day of the month, bidding will be extended to the shop's closing on the following business day.
At that time, the box will be opened and the highest bid for each item will be determined. In the case of a tie, the winner will be drawn at random from the high bidders.
Only one phone call will be made to the highest bidder and we will leave a message if necessary. The bidder will have 7 business days from the initial phone contact to pay and pick up the item. Those who fail to pick up an item will be ineligible to bid in the next three auctions. The item will then go to the next highest bidder.
Please examine items carefully as the items are placed on auction without guarantee. The Re-Uzit Shop does not make any claim as to a presented item's authenticity or value. Ask our staff for further assistance.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to place a bid.
- No phone bids will be accepted.
- You may bid on as many items as you wish.
- You may not cancel submitted bids.
- Bids remain sealed until the auction ends.
You can find more detailed rules and guidelines in the store at the auction or give us a call with your questions.