To our valued customers & donors: During the Covid19 pandemic, the health & safety of our shoppers, volunteers & staff are of primary concern. For that reason, our store is closed until further notice, however, we are accepting donations Monday thru Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm.
1. Re-Uzit Associates Wear Personal Protective Equipment: Gloves & masks worn while receiving and handling donations and equipment.
2. Safe Social Distancing Procedures: Please keep a safe distance of 6 feet from Re-Uzit Associates and other donors. Please allow just one donor at a time to unload donations at the dock.
3. Please Sort Your Clean Donations: Separate clean and freshly laundered clothing, housewares, books and toys into separate bags or boxes before donating.
4. If any family member is sick, please hold items for 2 weeks before donating.
5. Donations held 72 Hours Before Handling: All incoming donation bins will be held for 72 hours before processing to ensure safe handling.
6. Furniture Donations Are Sanitized: All furniture is properly cleaned and sanitized with Sterifab.